What is PEB ?
A Pre-engineered building (PEB) is designed by a PEB supplier or PEB manufacturer with a single design of any building. It is to be fabricated using various materials and methods to satisfy a wide range of structural and aesthetic design requirements by the commercial building / factory owners.
In Pre-engineered buildings or Steel Buildings, the I beams used are usually formed by welding together steel plates to form the I section. The I beams are then field-assembled to form the entire frame of the pre-engineered Steel buildings in the construction site. Larger plate dimensions are used in areas of higher load effects. Infragreen uses high quality steel for all its Steel building constructions.
Points to be noted in choosing the PEB Steel Builders:
- In order to accurately design a pre-engineered building, engineers consider the clear span between bearing points, bay spacing, roof slope, live loads, dead loads, collateral loads, wind uplift, deflection criteria, internal crane system and maximum practical size and weight of fabricated members.
- Manufacturers like infragreen have international standards for the pre-engineered building construction that has pre-calculated tables for different structural elements in order to allow designers to select the most efficient I beam size for their projects.
- In the latest advancement infragreen uses the technology procedures with the evolution in computer-aided custom designs.
- An efficiently designed pre-engineered building can be lighter than the conventional steel buildings by up to 30%. Lighter weight equates to less steel and a potential price savings in structural framework.
- There are 100+ points to be taken into consideration while designing and manufacturing the components. With 23 years of experience Infragreen will help you build the best Industrial steel buildings in Tamilnadu. To Know more about our Steel Building construction kindly contact us.